C5ISR Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground and other C5ISR Center locations offer employees numerous recreational and convenience services to accommodate both professional and personal needs.
Main APG campus:
- APG on-post housing. C5ISR Center employees may be eligible for housing at APG.
- APG Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation. MWR provides support and leisure services for Soldier, their families, civilian employees, military retirees and other eligible participants. The following links are part of APG's Family and MWR services.
- APG on-site child care facilities. C5ISR Center employees may be eligible to enroll their children 6-weeks to 6-years of age in APG Child Development Centers.
- Eateries and restaurants. Multiple eateries and restaurants exist at APG.
- Fitness facilities. Employees can use various APG fitness facilities and equipment free of charge. Facilities include basketball and volleyball courts, free-weight room, shower and locker area, cardiovascular equipment and more.
- Golf. Employees have access to both a 9-hole and an 18-hole golf course, a driving range, golf lessons, club rentals, a pro-shop and more.
- Recreation center. APG recreation centers offer various activities such as pool tables, darts, DVDs, video gaming systems and more.
- Bowling alley. This 12-lane facility is open to all active military, DOD civilians and contractors who live or work at APG. The bowling alley also has a snack bar serving both breakfast and lunch.
- Leisure Travel Services. Receive discounts on local area attractions including the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, the National Aquarium and more. Discounted tickets are also available for national attractions such as Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Family Leave. Under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993, most federal employees are entitled to a total of up to 12 workweeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period for various, set reasons.
- Education assistance. The APG Education Center promotes lifelong learning opportunities to sharpen the competitive edge of the Army by providing and managing quality self-development programs and services.